Being leading web designer, our team always discusses with you. Before, In-Mid, After! Then they create the best layout that gives you instant results!
  • 1. How long has DamnVR been in business?
    As an agency, we’ve been delivering our expert web designing & digital marketing service since 2017. You can find more details on our About Us Page.
  • 2. What services does DamnVR offer?
    We’re an integrated web designing & digital marketing agency. Our services include Web design & development, Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Digital Strategy, and Data & Analytics & Graphic Designing We offer flexible digital service packages for every business need. We can focus on any one of our services as a stand-alone service. You can learn about our integrated services here.
  • 3. How will DamnVR get to understand my business?
    Getting to truly understand your business is something we take very seriously at DamnVR. We dedicate a great amount of time getting to know you and your business so that we come up with the most effective digital marketing strategy possible. We do this by talking to you and your team at your project’s kick off meeting. In this meeting we aim to get as much information about the business as possible by interviewing you about your offering. Aside from that, we also do a lot of research into your industry, and spend time analysing external and internal data. We ‘listen’ to your audience on social media to get an idea of the things they expect from your business, and lastly, we take a detailed look into your competitors and what they’re doing online. All this helps us to gain the best possible understanding of your business and industry. If you’re a local Bristol client, we’re also able to spend time each month working from your office. This helps us really get under the skin of what your business does.
  • 4. Is all the work done in-house by the DamnVR team?
    Yes, every service we offer is completed by the DamnVR team. When needed, we call upon our trusted network of graphic designers, illustrators, web developers and video producers to help with projects that can help enhance your online presence.
  • 1. How much does it cost to create a website?
    Our prices depend on so many factors. It would be impossible to say it in one sentence. We suggest to avoid any web developer who can answer this question in a single line To get a better idea on the cost of the website you need to build: 1. Contact us with our contact form, call or mail. 2. Answer a few questions regarding the nature of your website, features, design etc. 3. We’ll provide you a approx. figure based on our initial discussions. 4. If you feel happy, we’ll proceed and come up with the final quote. Our advice: Avoid any developer who gives you a quote instantly. Giving a quote instantly without proper discussions is Impossible.
  • 2. What are your payment steps?
    We require 60% of the project worth initially. After the design is approved and the coding is complete, we’ll show the website from our server. Once the website is approved, you need to pay remaining 40% to enable us to transfer the website to your server.
  • 3. How much time will it take to complete the website?
    Generally, the time taken to complete a web assignment can be decided by the client. We can help you get the web assembled for you if you have a time limit in mind.
  • 4. Can you help my current site look more professional?
    Yes. Give us your requirements and we have experienced expertise to help you give a new professional look that really whistles!

We give you the best website design services in India

Open chat